RPP (Rencana Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran)
Materi dan Penilaian BAHASA INGGRIS
Perform a monologue of descriptive text.
Study the following explanation of prepositions.
1. At is used with times and also with places: at Niagara Falls, at midnight, at lunch, at Jln. Sokano.11.
2. In is used with periods of time and also with places: in October, in 2005, in the Middle Ages, in the United States, in Canada, in the park.
3. On is used with dates and days and also with places: on Niagara River, on June 18, on Monday, on the wall.
4. Of is used with nouns and also with -ing forms: legs of the table, glance of eye, of making.
5. Off is used with verbs: get off, take off, put off.
6. After/before is used with period of times, with pronouns and also with -ing forms: before winter, before June, after summer, after lunch time, after me, before him, after reading, before asking.
7. For is used with a period of time: for one hour, for a week, for ages. For is also intended to be given to or belong to a particular person: The Great Sphinx was probably built for Khafre.
8. During is used with a period of time: during our holiday, during the night.
9. While is used with subject + verb: while you went out, while she was at the bank.
Some prepositions with more than one word are
in front of, for the sake of, at the corner of.
• I stand in front of the class.
• For the sake of God.
• He has to stand at the corner of the classroom.
Teknik dan Bentuk :
Teknik : Tugas individu, Kuis, Ulangan harian.
Bentuk : Tertulis uraian singkat dan pilihan ganda, Lisan.
Contoh Instrumen :
Answer these questions orally :
1. When is the time to express gratitude to someone?
2. What do you say when you want to thank someone who helps you?
Answer the following questions based on the information given in the dialogue above :
1. When will they go to the museum?
2. Who invites Ratna to go to the museum?
3. Does Ratna like to go the museum? What does she say?
4. Is Ardi free tonight?
5. Can Ardi go to Ratna's house to have dinner together? Why?
6. What does Ardi say to decline Ratna's invitation?
Create dialogues based on the following situations :
There are many kinds of expressions for thanking. Use them to express your gratitude
for the following.
1. Your friend has just given you a bar of chocolate.
2. Tini has lent you a magazine.
3. Sandi has just given you a ticket for a music show.
4. A policeman has just shown you the way to the railway station.