RPP (Rencana Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran)
Materi dan Penilaian BAHASA INGGRIS
Khusus untuk SMA – Kls.X/Sems.II
Develop paragraph of a news item text;
Write news item text.
Fire in City Hotel
There was a fire at the Plaza Hotel on Jalan Ciomas at 1:30 a.m. last night. Most of the 74 guests had already gone to bed when the fire started on the third floor. The hotel manager, Mr Iwan Sugiarto, said the fire had started in a guest bedroom. A guest had fallen asleep while smoking a cigarette. The guest was badly injured in the fire, but all the other guests escaped safely. By the time the fire department arrived, the fire had spread to the 4th and 5th floors of the hotel. Mr Sugiarto said the fire had caused over US$70,000 worth of damage to the hotel.
Teknik dan Bentuk :
Teknik : Tugas individu, Kuis, Ulangan harian.
Bentuk : Tertulis uraian singkat dan pilihan ganda, Lisan.
Contoh Instrumen :
Write a news report for your bulletin board at your school. Pay attention to the text structure of news item text. You can choose one of the following topics.
1. sport events
2. outdoors activities
3. extracurricular activities
4. gathering (class, groups, etc)
5. contest (speech, debate, etc)
7. education, etc
After learning the lesson in this chapter, you are expected to be able to:
1. respond to surprise, and amazement;
2. respond to news item texts;
3. express surprise, and amazement;
4. perform a monologue of news item texts;
5. identify factual information in news item texts;
6. write news item texts.
Now, answer the questions:
1. What will you say when you feel surprised?
2. How do you respond when you hear an amazing news?
3. What should be included in a news item text?
If you find some difficulties, consult your teacher or discuss with your